Saturday 31 October 2015

What if Samsung charges me for repairing? Is it time to buy another device?



Hello, few months ago, Samsung replaced the entire screen for me free of charge because they thought that the lack of responsiveness and random garbage (barcode like images) on screen were caused by a faulty screen. Few days after I took it back, I had the same problem. I reported to them but as I was in another country, I could not get it repaired. Then, I got other issues such as device rebooting by itself when I pressed the camera app, rebooting continuously like crazy whenever the device is running out of power, etc. I dropped the device (screen facing down) once recently. There was a dent at the corner but the screen remained intact. I don't know if Samsung would say that all the problems are caused by the dropping. I have bought the device over a year ago. What if they charge me? Is it worth to pay to have it repaired? It has happened many times that when I needed to take photos, the device failed by rebooting itself. It also happened once that after a full recharge, the battery went out of power in the middle of the day even I did not use the device much. I don't know if these problems will happen again after repairing.

I need a device that has: large screen, stylus writing, cellular phone function. The iPad PRO has no cellular function and Samsung does not make a new version of Note PRO 12.2. What suggestion do you have?



No comments:

Post a Comment