Saturday 31 October 2015

Dual Window



I don't want to get into a whole debate about root but I am coming from the G3 and previously had the G2. I had both of these rooted with excellent Cloudy stock Roms.

It is my goal to live without root on this phone. It seems to run great, has enough ram and battery to handle lost background apps with little to almost zero lag. I am just kinda tired of the TWRP, ROOT, TB, Flashing lifestyle... Lol. Been doin it since the HD2.

However I did not discover until yesterday while using the phone unrooted that Dual Window is only limited to a handful of apps. I guess with the rooted Roms the mod for other apps was already in place so I never noticed. I honestly gotta say that's pretty terrible. I don't understand the thought process behind why LG would limit such a strong multitasking feature. I personally used it to balance my checkbook beside my bank app. SUPER EASY! Now this kind of sucks. It might be enough to make me root it. I am trying the ad block thing I found in another post but this dual window thing is a FAIL without root IMHO.

Otherwise this is a bad ass phone. I am loving it.



No comments:

Post a Comment