Saturday 31 October 2015

Any XDA member developing ROMs for K3 note?



Hello fellow K3 note users and developers.
I got this phone a week back. I have already flashed around 9-10 ROMs on my device. I have to say that I'm not completely satisfied with any one of them. I had hoped for a huge development in XDA for this device, but unfortunately, we don't even have a Forum for our phone, as yet.

So, is anyone currently developing ROM/ROMs for this device? If yes, please let us know. :)
I am interested in ROM development, but I know almost nothing about ROM development, so If there is a project happening out there, I would be glad to learn from that, and be a part of it. At least as much as I can be.

Cheers! :)

P.S : I know that there are a lot of ROMs on that Spanish website and the Russian website, but I was hoping for more development on XDA.
And I'm currently on the Androium 5 ROM.



No comments:

Post a Comment