Saturday 31 October 2015

Flashify/Multi-System Recovery



OK, this may sound like one of the dumbest questions ever, but I just don't get it. It is a noob question I feel, but I have been rooting/flashing ROMs for years.

I have Jasmine 5.0 installed in the stock ROM slot. I have flashify and Multi-System installed. I cant get TWRP, CWM, etc. I know this is in the main Jasmine release/discussion thread that it is not supported. I get it. Flashify/Multisystem are Apps I use once in the Lollipop GUI. (Unlike TWRP, CWM, in the normal traditional recovery which load in the bootloader. How tho, if say I tweak my phone some and suddenly the thing wont start up, do I flash another backup if I can't get into the Jasmine/lollipop UI? Phone is bricked and Flashify/Multisystem won't do me any good. I know this can't be right and there is an explaination. Can some1 explain it to me please? :eek:



No comments:

Post a Comment