Saturday 31 October 2015

No imei and stuck in lg logo bootloop without computer access...help!



Ok I really did it this time. Here is what i stupidly did. my phone was on the 35b update so I used the tot method to take it back to 10b. I rooted and then used the ota updates to upgrade to 12b, and I believe to more times (of course after telling supersu to stay active thru the updates) until I got to the update that would take me over into lollipop. I downloaded the update, but then needed to charge my phone i noticed, so I told it to postphone the update. After I had a somewhat decent charge I told my g3 to update and it immediately went to twrp recovery. Thinking this odd I tried to reboot and it started to bootloop inside twrp. I tried getting it to do a recovery of a save that i had previously had downloaded to my ext sd before I lost root taking the 35b update and it went all the way thru and said success. But as soon as it rebooted into what should have been the system, It instead started bootlooping at the lg logo and hasnt stopped since. I not have got it to go to recovery but it is stock and twrp is now gone but every option results in simply restarting the bootloop. I plugged into my computer to try both tot and kdz only to have them both fail because now my computer no longer recognizes my device. During the stage that I was in recovery trying to use different predownloaded roms is when I realized that my imei has also been erased, which is why I assume my computer cant recognize it anymore. I know I probably have a list of mistakes that could have been avoided but I tried to do this myself and I admit i simply need the vast knowledge of the xda. Please someone guide me in the right direction to fix my phone. I don't have alot of money to spend to replace it and just really need to fix this one please.



No comments:

Post a Comment