Saturday 31 October 2015

HTC Desire 510 Bootloop



Hi,

i'm trying since 2 days to fix my phone, because i accidently deleted the backup from the SD Card, after falsly assuming it was the old one. What i got is a bootloop after trying to install DragonROM_Minimalist-1.2.9 via PhilzTouch recovery mode. I did the Factory reset, wipe cache, wipe delvik cache and clean for new rom before installing the zip. I have a rooted Kernel and Bootloader unlocked. I simply restarted the Phone after installing that ROM and it is stuck in bootloop.

I'm running a x64 HTC Desire 510 bought from Tesco and i have Windows 10 (also got Ubuntu installed on another partition, if that somehow helps)

I tried those RUU Files, but the Programm just keeps closing and nothing happens. (I have all vcredist packages installed)
I tried to download the kernel zip from the htc download site and apply it via fastboot flash zip, but that was a big fail to.
I tried unpacking the ROM from the RUU Programm and installing that via Flash zip, which gave me "FAILED (remote: 24 parsing android-info fail)"
I tried to place (several different) 0PCVIMG.zip on the SD Card and rebooting to HBOOT, which gave an error that was to large for the screen


I found a total of about 4 Errors durings fastboot flash zip, such as remote 99, remote 42, etc...


I really don't know what to do now.. Anyone help?

It doesn't necessarily has to be to stock version, it would be perfect, if that ROM would work..



No comments:

Post a Comment