Saturday 31 October 2015

Need help getting rid of twrp



Hey guys, I'm pretty much a noob at rooting and unlocking. Up until I rooted my nexus 5 in the hopes to get side by side apps I haven't rooted since my gs2. Anyways I rooted my phone via the nexus 5 root toolkit and unlocked the bootloader and whatnot. I found out that I couldn't do side by side because it wasn't available for my version of android. I attempted to unroot and return to stock and I just unrooted and locked the bootloader. I'm a total noob at this and have googled for hours and can't figure out how to return my phone to stock without twrp. Everytime I try to do OTA updates it just restarts to twrp and it's super annoying. Can anyone give me a for dummies walkthrough of how to get back to stock so I can do OTA updates?



No comments:

Post a Comment