Saturday 31 October 2015

New battery reset sim lock and now it wont unlock please help!



Hey guys I cant not find an answer to my dilemma anywhere on the blessed internet, maybe I'm asking wrong I don't know... Yesterday I bought a battery for my S3 and even though I asked for an original samsung battery I THINK I got duped. I put in the new battery in my phone, had half a charge and went home so I could drain it and give it a full charge... A few hours later I noticed I had no signal whatsoever but I just turned it off and let it charge. I wake up this morning turn the phone on and I am greeted by insert network unlock pin or whatever... I immediately downloaded sim unlock apps, none of them did the trick. Then I remembered I got the code when I originally got the phone from the company it was locked to, they just give it to you on their website if you provide the IEME. Code didnt work... Then I got GalaxSim Unlock, the xda version, and it tells me I AM unlocked... What is going on??? How can a new battery do this to me???? What are my options? I almost went and bout a S3 that the tactile display doesnt work and planned on swapping it with my current screen idk...



No comments:

Post a Comment