Sunday 29 November 2015

Sleep as Android Gear S2



Guys, I'm trying desperately to get Sleep as Android on my Gear S2. The devs posted the .apk and the .wgt on their website, but I'm having a hell of a time installing them. With all setting set to allow from unknown sources turned on, the only work-around to getting the apk on the phone was to uninstall Gear Manager, install the apk then reinstall Gear Manager. Now my issue is getting the wgt on the watch. I've tried wrapping it in an apk, and sideloading it using sdb. The sdb method returns unsigned certificate errors. Is there anyone in the community that has this working or has any suggestions on how to get it up and working? I'll add both files to this post. **Please note that the file named Gear_S2- SleepAsAndroid_Consumer.apk should be changed to extension .wgt I was unable to upload it with the wgt extension.**







No comments:

Post a Comment