Sunday 29 November 2015

S6 edge +, and what now?



Hi folks,

I finally buyed this long awaited phone yesterday, coming from a 2012's HTC Sensation. In between I had also several new Samsung devices. All went good, getting that b*ner at unpacking was expected haha. It feels like you have a gold bar (obviously I buyed the gold version)in your hands. Love this precisley built piece of technic and design.
But there my euphoria ends abruptly.

I used to hear music, surfing web, look videos on YouTube. And then? I feel it there's more but I can't see it.

"What to do now?" I asked myself.

Hitted XDA for root + custom kernel. Still don't know what to do now.

Searched on web for nicest games. Installed. Not impressed.

This is definitely one of the most advanced devices today but I really don't know what to do with such advance.

So my question is, does anyone here has the same problem or even better suggestions what to do with such a gold bar?

Your help is appreciated!


Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment