Sunday 29 November 2015

Razr Droid Maxx (non-HD) Lollipop, which is right for me?



Hi guys! I own a Droid Razr Maxx (non-HD), just the regular, and I've been searching the forums and google about Lollipop on this device. So far results are inconclusive. Either they're outdate, some say its not possible, others say it already is possible... ugh, the mess..

I've so far come across this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/droi...-12-0-t2950906

It doesn't say anything about Droid Razr Maxx, just Droid Razr, but someone elsewhere had suggested it to me.

Would you say this is the latest in development? The place for me to go? I must say, I've installed custom ROMs before, but the embarrassing thing is that I've installed "incomplete" developments only later to find out there were more "up to date" and stable releases that I somehow missed and later had to install the more up to date ROMs... oy oy oy... What do you think? Can anyone confirm or point me in the right direction? Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment