Sunday 29 November 2015

Can't make/receive phone calls....



Need some expert here for help before I use ODIN to restore the factory firmware package.

Currently have G925W8 (Canadian Rogers) and currently running Int 5.1.1 rom on it. All of sudden my phone can't make or receive phone calls. I mean when I tried to make the phone call, it just ends right away, and no one can call in to my phone number either and goes to VM directly.

I tried different kernel (Arter/Hacker/UniKernel) and different rom combination...Still no GO...

I tried to apply Mr.X Audio Patch too (not sure how many patches are there, but I only download the one for Mr.X audio patch for 920T) and it doesn't work either.

I know in G925W8 forums talk about different BL/Modem, different combination and no go either.

Please note my phone works perfectly and I can get the internet connection (LTE) but just can't make the phone call. Even now I won't use the phone much but still need to have the phone work.

I think the major issue is when I am in the phone, go to call settings -> More Settings that give me an error "Failed to Read data Network or Sim card error".. I though it's my sim card, but i plugged it in my 1+1 and have no issue making/receiving calls..

Anyone that have any idea?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment