Sunday 29 November 2015

Review- 5ive Aluminum Metal Case



Ordered this case after seeing it on amz traders, figured I would try it. Here's my amazon review.


Great protective case, honestly it's probably the most protective I have ever used. It includes a thick, seems to me, plastic screen protector that's glued in, has covers over all the ports and a swinging mechanism over the 3.5 jack. I have large hands and had to struggle a bit to remove the S-Pen but not horribly, the charging cover is a bit stiff requiring several attempts to get it open in order to charge the phone. I do not have wireless charging currently so couldn't test that.

The buttons all work properly, a bit stiff but imagine they will break in a bit over time. It takes a bit to get your phone in this case, 4 screws and several minutes, it is not a quick change case. You put it in this case when you know you'll need it, hiking, constriction work, biking etc.

Lastly is the weight, it's heavy. Double the weight of the phone heavy. With all that said, for a protective case you are not going to beat it, it's that solid. It sounds like I don't like the case but I do, I wouldn't call it an everyday day case with the weight but I am certain it would protect my phone in all conditions I could find myself in. I did not remove my tempered glass screen protector prior to putting it in the case which I am sure probably make things a bit tighter but most of my cases do not have one built in so I'll keep it on.

Link to amazon








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	62.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	248.1 KB<br/>ID:	3559282
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	57.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	253.6 KB<br/>ID:	3559283
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	56.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	118.8 KB<br/>ID:	3559284
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	59.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	259.3 KB<br/>ID:	3559285
 














No comments:

Post a Comment